Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
This is a great opportunity for an organized and ambitious Ecommerce Operations professional whos eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products selling on Amazon. Youll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career while developing a fast growing Fulfillment by Merchant program on Amazon.
Prime responsibilities you can deliver on:
- Managing the portfolio of items that are selling on Ecommerce Sites/Platforms [preferred experience on Amazon via Fulfillment by Merchant.
- Work Closely with Supply Chain, Brand Management teams to ensure business goals are met.
- Maintain in-stock position and ensure all Metrics are met (Instock, Late Shipments, Cancellations, Over-selling).
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop solutions to operational and marketing business problems, while strengthening Marketplace integration with the broader organization.
- Partner with members of the leadership team to assess and analyze critical business decisions.
- Develop and manage strategic KPIs.
- Develop SOPs for launching new products within FBM & managing Amazon Metrics.
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment in product management, operations or supply chain.
- Experience working with Marketplace technology, specifically Amazon Seller Central and Multi-Channel Ecommerce platforms (acenda, zentail,etc)
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight
- Amazon via Fulfillment by Merchant experience preferred but not required
- Understand how to read through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- Desire to build things and scale them
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.