Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Fulfillment Merchant Manager is a great opportunity for an organized and ambitious e-commerce operations professional whos eager to work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products selling on Amazon. Youll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career while developing a fast growing Fulfillment by Merchant program on Amazon.
Prime responsibilities you can deliver on:
- Manage the portfolio of items that are selling on e-commerce sites/platforms on Amazon via Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM).
- Work Closely with the Supply Chain and Brand Management teams to ensure business goals are met.
- Maintain in-stock position and ensure all metrics are met (Instock, Late Shipments, Cancellations, Over-selling).
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop solutions for operational and marketing-related problems, while strengthening Marketplace integration with the broader organization.
- Partner with members of the leadership team to assess and analyze trends to drive business decisions.
- Develop and manage strategic KPIs.
- Develop SOPs for launching new products within FBM & managing Amazon metrics.
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years of work experience in product management, supply chain, or operations.
- Experience working with Marketplace technology, specifically Amazon Seller Central and multi-channel e-commerce platforms (i.e. acenda and zentail).
- Amazon via Fulfillment by Merchant experience preferred but not required.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and scale a program to enhance our FBM program on Amazon.
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.