Office Tour Photos
BitSight is looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our Boston engineering team.
BitSight prides itself in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up, a culture driven by industry veterans committed to long-term growth, and the benefits package of a mature industry leader.
Our team works on distributed, highly scalable solutions for Bitsights cyber security products that allow our customers to monitor their own cyber security and that of their partners and service providers. We are looking for software engineers that embrace the challenge of providing solutions to large problems and want to construct the foundation that the engineering team will use for the next 3-5 years. We offer an opportunity to make a unique impact, not just as an individual but on the entire engineering team.
Apart from domain skills, what we truly value are strong generalists: those with the critical thinking skills to use a variety of technologies & languages and pick up new concepts when needed. We deliver well-tested, high-quality code in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong understanding of the frontend development lifecycle from planning to testing and deployment.
- Experience building customer facing products as part of an engineering team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with React.
- Experience improving front end performance using technologies such as server side rendering, code splitting, lazy loading, etc.
- Experience with middleware frameworks such as Nodejs, Flask, Django, PHP, or Ruby on Rails.