At Kensho, we hire talented people and give them the autonomy, support, and resources needed to build cutting edge technology and products for our parent company, S&P Global. As a result, we produce technology that is scalable, robust, and solves the challenges of one of the worlds leading financial institutions.
As the Front End team lead, you will be responsible for driving the engineering efforts across the scope of Kenshos Front End projects. Our Front End team is a tight-knit and high-velocity team thats responsible for the web products across Kensho. With more projects than team members, we stress stability, code-quality, and communication. As the team lead, you would ensure the team is pointed in the right direction while providing technical guidance.
Are you looking to build and lead a team full of bright and ambitious engineers to be the entrypoint to Kenshos research? If so, we would love to help you excel here at Kensho. We take pride in our team-based, tightly-knit startup Kenshin community that provides our employees with a collaborative, communicative environment to build a suite of applications that solves some of the most complicated workflows in industry.
What You'll Do
- You will build a team culture around trust and transparency
- You will create an environment where the team can thrive
- You will work with our talent acquisition team on recruiting
- You will mentor the team members
What We Look For
- You have experience leading teams and/or projects
- You have experience with React
- You have attention to detail and thoroughness, including documentation and testing
- You have a desire to build a strong, collaborative engineering culture as a code reviewer, mentor, and teammate
How You Can Really Get Our Attention
- You have been a major technical contributor or team lead at a top software company
- You have 5+ years of experience with Front End technologies or as a team lead
Technologies You Will Use
- Development and debugging tools like Git, Sentry, and Jest
Benefits and Perks
- At Kensho, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-market benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance - 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 18 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC) or Equinox membership (LA, NYC)
- Stipend towards commuter or gym reimbursement
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events
Kensho uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and data visualization techniques to solve some of the hardest analytical problems and create breakthrough financial intelligence solutions for our parent company, S&P Global.
Kensho was founded in 2013 by Harvard & MIT alums and was acquired by S&P Global in 2018. Kensho continues to operate as a startup in order to maintain our distinct, independent brand and to promote our breakthrough, innovative culture. Our team of Kenshins enjoy a dynamic and collaborative work environment that runs autonomously from S&P, while leveraging the unparalleled breadth and depth of data and resources available as part of S&P Global.
As Kenshins, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes future Kenshins with all experiences and perspectives.Kensho is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in New York City, Washington D.C. and Los Angeles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
More Jobs From