Were an international agtech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a budding industry where agriculture meets technology. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming gurus who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge techies on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer. Indigo is extraordinary, and we owe that to the individuals who make up our community and enable success through diversity of thought, experience, background, perspective, race, sexuality, gender, age, and everything else that makes a person uniquely themselves. Connected by a common vision and empowered by diversity, we arent ordinary, and neither are you. Embrace your extraordinary and join Indigo in cultivating a healthier planet fueled by unique game changers.
Senior UI Engineer, Marketplace Apps
As a Senior UI Engineer focused on the buyer experience of our Marketplace, you will work with our design and product teams to give grain buyers market insights and connect them directly to growers. Working on a persona focused team means you will work on projects spanning the full user journey. This includes onboarding, market data visualization, bid management, and transaction settlement.
We look for a track record of the following:
- Experience designing, implementing, and shipping live UI code
- Willingness to collaborating with other engineers, designers, and product managers on user oriented projects
- Willingness to debug problems across the stack, such as networking issues, caching performance, design standards enforcement, or memory leaks
- Hunger to learn from other talented engineers and industry experts
You might be a good fit if you:
- Are self-directed and enjoy designing great user interfaces and abstractions
- Own problems end-to-end, and are willing to pick up whatever knowledge you're missing to get the job done
- Are detail-oriented, but know when its ok to make decisions with 80% certainty (based on imperfect data)
- Enjoy collaborating and learning across multiple disciplines
- Are excited by Indigos mission to harness nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet
In this team you will collaborate with product managers, back-end engineers, and data science engineers to spec, build, test, monitor, and deploy high quality features to customers.
Were building the technology to feed the world and fight climate change. We believe that through teamwork we can achieve more to benefit all of agriculture: from farmers to consumers to the planet.
Game changers don't fit in a box. The requirements listed above are examples of what we think enables success in this role, but we recognize the impossibility of fully capturing a singularly perfect description, and we believe in the power of diversified and creative displays of skills and qualifications. We embrace unconventional. We embrace creativity. We embrace a challenge to the status quo. If the specifications in the list below arent an exact match great! Apply, be you, and be proud that you arent ordinary (we certainly arent!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Generous time off
- Parental leave
- A remote-first organization with flexible work hours
- Catered Lunches
- Commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan