Office Tour Photos
Who We Are
Media Client Infrastructure is a team of mobile, web, and video engineers that owns the client-side technology infrastructure that powers Twitter’s media experiences. We’re a small, engineering-driven team that values autonomy and flexibility, and are always looking for ways to improve how we work. Video is a very important part of Twitter’s business, so we value rigor and correctness over speed, and carefully measure the impact of any significant change we make. Our core product is the Twitter Video Player library, which is used by internal product engineering teams to build on media-rich experiences for hundreds of millions of users.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a team of engineers to help improve the quality, performance, and reliability of our front-end web media infrastructure.
- Regularly contribute to team roadmap, process, and technology decisions.
- Partner with product teams to build new infrastructure functionality to help bring their ideas to life.
- Be an excellent teammate. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels like they can succeed, and expect you to help maintain that.
Who You Are
- You appreciate what it takes to build critical software infrastructure.
- You've got empathy and self-awareness: The foundational trust of all strong teams relies on understanding yourself and others.
- Working knowledge of video playback technology, especially in a browser environment, is nice to have. But it’s more important that you are willing to learn it once you join (most of us did the same).
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
More Jobs From