Front End Engineer
TRUX (www.truxnow.com) is a cloud-based construction logistics ecosystem used by some of the world’s largest heavy construction companies to find, dispatch, track, manage, and understand the resources that drive their day-to-day operations.
We're unleashing the power of mobile technology on the construction industry by building integrated, data-driven solutions to problems that construction companies face every day.
TRUX is looking for a Front End Software Engineer who will help us build new features, products, and services within our web application. You will be involved in every step of the development cycle – from building mockups and prototyping to writing and testing production-ready code. The ideal candidate is creative, thoughtful, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about building software that end users connect with.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to UI/UX design discussions and work with mobile and back-end engineers to create a unified, compelling user experience
- Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
- Create views, interactive dashboards, and data visualizations to help users understand their data
- Coordinate with mobile and back-end engineers to streamline, automate, and optimize complex logistical workflows across multiple form factors
- Focus on usability, simplicity, quality, and performance in both design and development
What You Need:
- 3+ years of professional programming experience
- 2+ years AngularJS
- ES2015+ experience
- Strong CSS experience
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Static asset management experience
No relocation is available for this role. No agency submissions accepted at this time.