Who We Are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will initially report to the Lead Frontend Software Engineer. You will work with our cross-functional consumer team in an agile environment to develop a patient experience that delivers diagnostic results that are clear and actionable. You will be counted on to contribute to realizing products that are intuitive, high-quality, and secure. You will help empower patients to take control of their health.
- Rapidly iterate on user-facing web applications
- Work closely with product owners, designers, and other engineers to ship scalable, well-tested software
- Collaboratively design efficient and effective APIs
- Maintain high standards for code and process quality
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- BS in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with modern front-end JS frameworks such as React or Vue
- Understanding of Node.js build tools and test frameworks such as Webpack and Jest
- Experience developing with Node.js frameworks such as Next.js, Koa, Express
- Demonstrable aptitude for learning new technologies
- Comprehension of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Proclivity for UX and design