REsurety is a mission-driven and venture-backed organization focused on solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with some of the world’s leading energy and risk market players to enable renewable energy buyers and sellers to understand and manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. Having supported over 7,500 MW of renewable energy transactions to date, we are a small team with a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Company Values & Principles:
At REsurety, we value the skills of execution, creativity & ownership, commercial focus, and teamwork, and we help and encourage all team members to develop these skills while at REsurety.
Our values also shape our culture and act as the foundation for our principles. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company where team members feel engaged, valued, and supported. What is special about REsurety, though, is how much we:
- Share information openly, broadly, and deliberately with each other;
- Encourage ownership by all team members;
- Provide continuous, constructive feedback; and
- Empower all team members to bring their full, authentic self to work.
As a Front End Designer/Developer on the Visualization software team, you will work closely with the product team to understand our customer’s use case and workflow. You will be responsible for UI mockups and buy-in from stakeholders. Lastly, you will collaborate with back-end developers to ensure a smooth deployment to the production environment. Project developers, investors, investment banks, energy buyers, and other participants in the renewable markets will use your products to make smart decisions and accelerate the growth of wind and solar energy and reduce carbon emissions worldwide.
- Collaborate with the product team and stakeholders to build solid UI/UX
- Interface with the data and analysis backend systems to deliver scalable, accurate results
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with JS data visualization frameworks such as mapbox-gl.js, Vega, D3
- Version control (git)
- Testing and Debugging (Puppeteer, Jest, or similar end-to-end- and unit-testing frameworks)
- Strong desire and willingness to solve problems and enable carbon emission reduction
- A passion for driving down the cost of energy from renewable sources.
- Familiarity with scripting, REST API development, and data manipulation in Python, R, and SQL.
- Proven results translating customer requirements into scalable products
- Exposure to renewable energy data and financial structures
- Location: Boston, MA
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy & Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Stock Options
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
- Pre-Tax Transportation Deduction
- Professional Development Stipend
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.