Office Tour Photos
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Front-End Designer to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and translating design and interface PoC to HTML and CSS, working closely with our engineering team to develop the optimal user experience for our online proctoring solutions. As a key member of the core UX/product development team, the Front-End Designer will collaborate with other designers, product managers, developers and quality assurance engineers on the specification, design and creation of new software products. You have a heart for design and a head for structure that demands thoughtful execution. You love working with a great team and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Build pixel-perfect, robust, and accessible user interfaces on the web.
- Bridge communication between product/UX and our engineering team to facilitate efficient and accurate product deployments.
- Drive projects independently from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on usability and performance.
- Deliver code-ready designs and prototypes using Sketch and InVision to front-end development.
- Collaborate with UX to expand our design systems, style guides, pattern libraries, and component libraries.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
- Create applications and features that delight our customers and reinforce our position as a market leader.
- Deliver tools that a novice will intuitively use while assuring their goals ultizing our product are met.
- Collaborate with UX and product managers to deliver experiences that exceed expectations.
- Construct applications on top of our REST layer.
- 3-5 years of HTML/CSS development experience with a track record of well designed, cross-browser compatible, accessible, well-structured websites.
- Expert abilities with HTML and CSS. SaaS experience preferred.
- Good communications skills and an ability to clearly articulate and defend UX decisions to a wide audience.
- Strong desire to create excellent user interfaces.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home” day per week, and frequent group outings to sporting events and summer concerts.
You can't spell Examity without "team." Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We're always looking to grow our family, so if you're interested in joining us, please don't hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
More Jobs From