Office Tour Photos
Were seeking a driven & experienced Producer/Production Manager to join our in-house creative production team. In this role, you will oversee and support TV productions from start to finish. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication, planning, time-management, and follow-through skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced industry and work on multiple projects at once. The Producer/Production Manager would work alongside our in-house creative & marketing teams to help define our goals for each production.
What Youll Do:
- Ability to oversee and manage several high priority projects at once, including project and logistics management for video shoots.
- Manage video productions from start to finish: pre-production logistics to on set coordination to post production
- Oversee TV production budgets, estimates and calendar ensuring each production is meeting guidelines and due dates from channel leads
- Manage and track all talent, music, artwork licensing, etc
- Communicates any problems or obstacles to senior management & partners
- Ability to lead production meetings & manage the brief process with marketing teams
- Develop and implement strategic action plans, and risk management assessment within projects
- Able to travel up to 25%-35%
What Youll Need:
- 3+ years of video production experience
- Ability to work and partner with internal marketing, creative and editing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Highly organized, strong at multitasking and prioritization
- Drive to learn and roll up their sleeves in a fast pace environment
- Creative problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of commercial production process and protocols.
- Familiar with leading both large and small scale production
- Experience with SAG a plus
- Experience in both line & agency production preferred
More Jobs From