DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings, Inc. is looking for a creative video and graphics editor who can support a growing media team's variety of production needs. This individual will do m ore than edit video; they will play an integral role in our live programming schedule. You will help create timely, actionable content that will be distributed on all DraftKings properties and syndicated partners to our massive fantasy audience.
What youll do as a Freelance Video/Graphics Editor:
- Expediently edit multiple fantasy analysis and news videos per day.
- Required to generate graphics to support content based off of templates and original design.
- Must be able to enterprise graphic ideas and create graphical content to enhance show topics.
- Vital to studio production tasks including graphics playout, guest support and clipping content.
- Actively participate in pre-and post-production direction with producers.
- Maintain orderly file management and archiving procedures.
- Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in professional video editing.
- Excellence in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Production skillset including audio mixing, color correction and motion graphics.
- Proficiency in graphics creation/design a plus.
- Night and weekend availability required.
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.