Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
About Gemini Advisory:
Gemini Advisory, now owned by Recorded Future, provides data-driven Fraud Threat Intelligence that allows clients to prevent fraud before it even occurs. Our reGemini Platforms unparalleled dark web coverage allows clients to identify up to 90% of compromised card assets within hours of data breaches (well in advance of CAMS alerts), receive daily alerts about new CPPs, investigate fraud incidents and suspicious chargeback claims, and maintain real-time visibility into corporate exposure in the dark web
The Fraud Intelligence Editor will work on the Intelligence Production team as part of Gemini Advisorys Department of Research and Development, which is responsible for producing timely and actionable intelligence for our clients.
Were looking for editor to develop an understanding of our analytical tools and bring new ideas to the table in a collaborative and flexible environment that encourages individual innovation. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and build!
What youll do:
- Draft, review, and edit reports that clearly communicate fraud threats through metrics, visuals, and written analyses
- Edit and review analytical reports to ensure the clear communication of technical concepts to both expert and non-expert audiences
- Use Gemini tools to analyze data and create visual displays to present technical information
- Draft and update editorial resources to ensure a high level of writing and analysis among the Research and Development team
- Review official statements and public announcements for grammar, style, and effective communication
What youll bring:
- Robust skillset in business writing, copyediting, data interpretation, and analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow for communication of technical concepts to both expert and non-expert audiences
- Ability to work under pressure and on short deadlines; excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated; diligent work ethic that demonstrates flexibility, initiative, and creativity
- Aptitude or insight into cyber threat intelligence, business risk intelligence, or anti-fraud security
Additional skills/experience (preferred but not required):
- Experience in cybersecurity, threat intelligence, or technical writing
- Russian language skills (reading and writing)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.