Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
What youll do as a Fraud Associate:
- Analyze and monitor daily reporting and flag any potential fraud activities, taking necessary actions to mitigate losses.
- Responsible for verifying ID and address documentations, handling of Responsible Gaming cases, and coordinating settlement complaints.
- Responsible for detecting suspicious activities associated with money laundering (including tax evasion, fraud, and terrorist financing), and report them to the appropriate authorities as practiced by AML compliance program.
- Review player deposits and withdrawal transactions for potential fraud.
- Ensure compliance with KYC and anti-money laundering regulations.
What skills you will use:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Criminal Justice or Sociology.
- Knowledge of money laundering detection methods and regulations.
- Understanding of gaming and payment processes.
- Ability to work potential days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to get licensed in multiple jurisdictions
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From