Casa Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASA) is a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that delivers voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array) Engineer to join our growing company based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA, USA located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array) Engineer will architect, develop, test, integrate and verify HDL designs for DSP based FPGAs. In addition, will perform research and development of new FPGA implementations potentially including image processing, FPGA tools, and debug tools for use in future products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research the development of new FPGA tools and implementations;
- Implement and monitor bug fixes for use on future products using C code;
- Document FPGA designs, simulations and verification results;
- Develop methods to determine the proper FPGA implementation and ensure its implementation is consistent with the verification process model using HDL (Verilog) Development and Verification;
- Write diagnostic C code for use in debug, bring up, and manufacturing tests;
- Analyze project and product risk; and
- Analyze and tradeoff multiple design approaches that balance various product requirements and designs.
- The minimum education required for this position is a Bachelor’s degree (or a foreign equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics/Communications Engineering, or a closely related field and three (3) years of experience as a Software Engineer. In lieu, will accept a Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics/Communications Engineering, or a closely related field and one (1) year of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Qualified candidates must also have one (1) year of experience with the following, which can be gained concurrently with the primary requirement:
- Writing and implementation of C code;
- FPGA design and implementation;
- Digital and analog signal processing;
- HDL (Verilog);
- Risk analysis for project and product development;
- OFDM implementation; and
- Hand on experience in modulation and soft radio design.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From