Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking an Associate Financial Analyst to join our FP&A Team. In this role you will maintain key operational metrics used to understand the operations of our new and renew business. The FP&A Renewals analyst will be primarily responsible for 1) Budgeting and Forecasting ATR Renewal Rate and ARR metrics 2) Maintaining data integrity & automate calculation of those metrics and 3) Own all reporting on these metrics. The associate financial analyst will have ample room to grow into new tasks/responsibilities as the needs of the business evolve.
- Monthly Renewal Rate/ARR BOD Reporting.
- Perform the monthly consolidation and distribution of renewal rate / ARR reporting by working with counterparts within finance and various departments, including upper management. Ensure alignment of messaging to the board.
- Renewal reporting for pure SaaS business model.
- Perform an analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual detail customer / contract renewal forecast, by translating sales booking forecasts into renewal rate forecast
- Produce renewal reporting by Customer, Region, and Product.
- Analyze contracts to determine when they expire and expiring dollars by product line
- Automate the renewal rate / ARR calculation and forecast by collaborating with Accounting and Sales Operations / Business systems.
- Maintain renewal rate tracking policy book ensuring alignment of policy across appropriate stakeholders
- Partner with Accounting, Sales, and Services to build Renewal Rate and ARR budget and forecast
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 or more years of Financial Analysis experience, especially on bookings and contract analysis for a tech/software company
- Energetic and positive attitude in the face of stress and a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong knowledge of booking policy and ability to review contracts to assess impact on key/metrics
- Strong modeling skills with some forecasting experience
- Ability to perform analysis with the goal of understanding operational business impact
- Competency in using Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail with strong analytical skills and an eye toward automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially with upper level management.
- Self-managed with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or Business
- Knowledge of NetSuite, Adaptive Insights
- Strong Salesforce CRM User
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From