Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Key to success is effectively designing, communicating, implementing, and administering variable compensation plans across the company that accurately incentivize, measure, and reward performance for our fellow Toasters. Given the importance of this task, we are expanding the team that drives these initiatives to build a best-in-class variable compensation program, and as the Commissions Analyst, you will be a key member of that team.
You will work cross-functionally to administer Toasts variable compensation plan which includes monthly earnings calculations, communications, and analytics. Beyond the day-to-day, you will also participate in plan design and documentation, playing a key role in crafting the "user experience" for all plan participants. You will gain invaluable experience assisting with the ongoing development of the sales compensation structure and process. In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact across the entire sales organization at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the US.
About this roll*:
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of all commission plans across the sales organization and be able to effectively communicate calculations and rationale
- Calculate and validate monthly variable earnings accurately and on time according to current compensation plans
- Maintain commission tools and reference data, including employee and commission plan information to accurately pay variable commission; regularly update relevant systems consistent with plan objectives
- Partner with Finance, HR, and Sales leadership to continue to develop and fine tune commission plans by providing strategic financial insights and recommendations
- Communicate effectively with plan participants when they have questions, and regularly train plan participants on the structure of their plans
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1-3 years of Corporate Finance experience, preferably with sales and commission administration experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (you don't need a mouse), including the use of macros and experience working with large data sets
- Effective communication skills; ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs and present to all levels of management
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a dynamic and often ambiguous work environment
- Solid communication and analytical skills, be team oriented, and have confidence in collaborating with colleagues at all organizational levels.
- SaaS or FinTech industry experience is a plus
- Systems skills, with experience in cloud-based financial systems and tools such as Salesforce, Xactly, Callidus, Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, or similar and Knowledge of SQL, Python, R, or similar are preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From