Office Tour Photos
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toasts Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. Were growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
Toasts Customer Financing program is an important customer acquisition tool leveraged by our Sales team. The Customer Financing team, which facilitates interactions between prospective customers, Sales Representatives and external financing partners, has been critical in enabling the success of this program. Reporting to the Financial Services Operations Manager, the Financing Coordinator will help with day-to-day operations as well as projects to help improve processes and scale the program. Our goal is to continuously increase financing adoption and this role provides the opportunity to make an impact on the growth of the program and Toasts long-term success.
What you will do:
- Complete day-to-day activities of the Customer Financing program through the deal queue in accordance with internal SLAs. This includes processing financing applications, updating records, generating invoices, and answering program questions
- Proactively manage relationships with Toast sales team and external financing partners
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Be an internal champion for the Customer Financing program and promote best practices across the organization
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience a plus
- Excel experience a plus
More Jobs From