Financial Systems Analyst
Eze Software Group is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to join the finance team in its Boston Headquarters. Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
The financial systems analyst will be a key member of the Finance team. Reporting into Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), the Financial Systems analyst will be responsible for supporting and improving the team’s financial reporting system (Tidemark). This is an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable, innovative, and driven candidate to make meaningful contributions to Eze Software by further enhancing Tidemark to provide the KPIs and analytics that are used by senior management in supporting decision making. This is a highly visible role that requires the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Responsible for becoming thoroughly versed in the current FP&A initiatives and system capabilities
- Develop expertise in Tidemark
- Participate in monthly and quarterly reporting cycles by executing various processes in Tidemark while ensuring integrity of data inputs and validating results
- Collaborate with Sr.-level and executive team members to develop monthly and quarterly key statistics, analysis and financial presentations in Tidemark
- Conceptualize, build, and test new requirements while soliciting feedback from end-users and adapting as necessary
- Provide support across the organization in the completion and modelling of rolling forecasts, annual budgets, and strategic plans using Tidemark
- Update existing modelling and reporting processes to reflect changes in business needs and company structure
- Provide updates and training to the rest of the team on new features and system enhancements
- Recommend and implement system and process enhancements and changes as necessary to increase and improve content, presentation, and method of production of financial reports and analysis for successful outputs
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher and strong academic performance from an accredited educational institution
- 0-5 years of applicable work experience
- Familiarity with dimension-based financial reporting tools
- Experience reading financial statements
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize, and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.