iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture, backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands-on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
iboss is looking for a FP&A Team Lead to join its growing finance department. Reporting to the Vice President of Finance this role will support the monthly close and forecast cycles and consolidate all monthly reporting requirements. As a part of FP&A, you will partner with team members and act as a resource to facilitate budget and forecasting processes and reporting.
- Develop and update forecasts for all three statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflows)
- Close interaction with accounting team to ensure accurate close.
- Partner with all areas of business functions
- Budget-to-actual analysis
- Lead P&L modeling, annual operating plan, long-range plans
- Prepare periodic presentations for executives and BOD
- Facilitate annual operating plan process including creating business templates and presentations, updating shared assumptions, consolidating and analyzing financials
- Support recurring FP&A related audit requests
- Manage cross-functional initiatives including evaluating, structuring, and executing business objectives and budget/forecast management processes
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and support, including M&A due diligence and integrations
- 5+ years of FP&A experience
- BBA in Finance, accounting, or related fields
- Must have working knowledge of financial statements, (P&L ,balance sheet, CashFlow) and how those statements are derived
- Adaptive Insights or similar cloud-based financial planning system experience
- Excellent Excel modeling and Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organized, efficient, and customer service-oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Effective communication skills
- Strong time management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas