The Sr. Financial Analyst primary responsibilities includes financial reporting, analysis, data mining, modeling and forecasting in support of strategic decisions to help drive profit improvement. This role summarizes financial and operational data and will help business leaders understand their results and the drivers of results. The position monitors and analyzes business trends to develop forecasts to provide financial summary data to the organization’s management and corporate functions.
Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and analyze monthly and periodic forecasts, annual business plans, and financial strategic planning initiatives.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of results, drivers and report variances versus prior year, current forecast, and business plan to senior management.
- Models various P&L line items related to the organization’s business operations including headcount, marketing and revenue accounts
- Support ad-hoc financial analysis and provide financial support to business partners in various projects.
- Performs various financial calculations, including calculating KPIs, foreign exchange impacts and capex.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related business discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in finance, accounting, or similar function with analytical responsibilities.
- Ability to query, analyze and summarize data efficiently and accurately with knowledge of SQL and relational databases a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong Microsoft Excel and querying skills.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Must possess strong critical thinking skills, communication skills, have the ability to develop working relationships and be able to think independently and work well in team setting.
- Experience with Oracle Financial Suite and Adaptive Planning would be a plus.
More Jobs From