Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
iRobot is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning and Analysis team, responsible for management reporting and forecasting activities. Reporting to the Sr. Finance Manager, the chosen candidate will have exposure to the VP of Finance and interaction with multiple business functions.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Support the monthly & quarterly forecasting process and analysis of key metrics
- Assist in the creation of the Annual Operating Plan
- Work with department managers to understand operating expenses and explain variances
- Produce and distribute monthly/quarterly standard reporting, as well as management dashboards, and create new reports as needed
- Partner with Hyperion Systems Group to enable reporting capabilities for better analysis and decision making
- Update Leadership and BOD presentations
- Ad hoc requests and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 2+ years of related financial experience, preferably from a consumer product, manufacturing, or other retail related industry
- Extremely strong attention to detail and data integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical with the ability to highlight variances and see trends in data
- Strong time-management skills and can handle multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Ability to interact and collaborate with people across various departments as well as at different levels of the organization
- Curious and self-motivated with commitment to continuous improvement
- Understanding of general accounting principles
- Proficient with Hyperion or similar reporting system
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP system
More Jobs From