Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Overview and Job Description:
The Financial Planning Associate is a highly visible position, responsibilities include providing analysis and reporting to company and product leadership and directly supporting initiatives across the Epsilon organization. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment, embraces a collaborative work style and possesses a clear customer and operations focus.
- Reports to: VP FP&A
- Works closely with: Senior Operations Management Team and staff, Product offering finance Directors/Sr Directors; Financial Systems team; Epsilon Corporate Accounting
- Produce and manage financial presentation materials used in support of the business
- Support global management reporting process, generation and distribution of information
- Manage and audit full suite of financial reports across multiple reporting platforms
- Coordinate with FP&A Bangalore team on report development and transition
- Support forecast and budget process through calculation and load of allocations and other adjustments
- Provide project management for reporting and corporate FP&A initiatives
- Update and manage Prophix planning tool for changes in standard planning assumptions
- Ad hoc financial modeling and analysis as needed
- BA required, BA in Accounting or Finance preferred;
- Proven analytic ability; (academic achievement or through work history)
- Operational, Financial or Accounting education and/or experience required
- Financial systems experience: Advanced Excel required (advanced equations, pivots, etc.), Enterprise Planning tools (Hyperion or Prophix preferred); PowerPoint; G/L ERP experience preferred
- Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From