Endurance International Group is looking for a Financial Analyst to partner with global Product and Engineering leaders to develop annual budgets, monthly forecasts, and assist long range planning
What Youll Do:
- Youll investigate variances between actuals and forecast to understand key trends and potential risk & opportunities
- Youll be responsible for reconciling operating expenditures details with month end close for multi-brand P&Ls
- Youll track details of capital expenditures and assist in planning tangible and intangible additions on a quarterly basis
- Youll develop and maintain processes that create greater efficiencies and improve productivity
- Youll develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Youll handle ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years progressive experience
- Experience working with financial planning systems (Board, Hyperion, SAP, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Experience with a SAAS company highly preferred
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless in seeking incremental and transformational value
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
Why Youll Love Us:
- Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams.
- We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more.
- Endurances best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others.
- Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
- We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things.
- You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood.
- If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer