EF Educational Tours
The primary function of this role is to be a key member of the finance team, working to support the FP&A Manager and the VP of Finance and Strategy in making sound business decisions, ensuring accuracy of financial data by working closely with financial accounting teams across three offices, and others across the organization to validate and understand financial results.
Our ideal candidate is naturally investigative and enjoys problem solving, and finds satisfaction in understanding and presenting the story behind the numbers. Strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail and an appreciation for international experiences are necessary.
- Provide financial analysis, business modeling and decision support to senior executives to enable performance measurement
- Analyze financial information such as revenues, expenses and other accounts on a quarterly basis and summarize current and projected financials
- Ensure accuracy of all accounting as it pertains to financial statements
- Assist with the preparation of management reporting packages and analysis of reports, metrics and variance commentary
- Responsible for analysis and review of various monthly and quarterly actuals provided by accounting teams and provide feedback on any changes
- Collect, analyze and interpret data and explain findings to both financial and non-financial audiences
- Assist with year-end closing process
- Serve as the financial business partner, including management of operating expenses and headcount for specific departments within sales and marketing
Required Experience & Skills
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of work experience Public accounting experience or finance rotational program with a concentration in accounting preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Strong Microsoft excel skills required (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions, SUMIFs, etc)
- A high degree of diligence and intense attention to detail
- Ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Collaborative working style
- Enthusiastically makes contributions and takes satisfaction in team accomplishments
About EF Education First
Were 46,500 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we do it all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.Follow us onLinkedInor check outhttp://careers.ef.comto learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.