Office Tour Photos
Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager of FP&A.
Does This Describe You: You have a passion for learning and like to take on new challenges and opportunities.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Work closely with the CFO and senior leadership of the Company and the Finance department to deliver actionable insights based on rigorous analysis
- Be the financial partner to certain internal functions tracking their budgets, maintaining forecasts, and running ad hoc financial analysis
- Partner with internal functional leaders to push financial modeling of investment opportunities
- Collaborate across various departments to determine unit-level economics for product lines and partner analytics (as an example)
- Contribute to the formation of a detailed operating plan and long-term corporate financial model; track ongoing changes to the business in the rolling forecast
- Help design and implement product and country contribution profit reporting
- Communicate and effectively collaborate with various levels of seniority within and outside the organization
- 2+ years of FP&A, banking, PE, VC or consulting experience
- A Bachelor's degree with an excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- A strong understanding of financial accounting and 3-statement financial models
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and data analytics
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing with the ability to summarize analyses thoughtfully
- High level of maturity, an exceptional work ethic and strong attention to detail
- A self-starter who can take on responsibility with little guidance
- Resourceful and able to work with changing priorities and incomplete data
- Experience working with Publicly Traded Companies
SQL and Tableau experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit in the office
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From