Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
What youll do
As an integral member of the global FP&A team, youll help support the Sales, Customer Service, and People functions. The principle responsibilities for this role include; budgeting and forecasting, financial modeling, and other ad hoc analyses.
We are looking for someone who has the commitment to succeed in a dynamic, hardworking team.
Whats in it for you
This is a great opportunity for a high caliber candidate to shape their career in a world leading business. You will gain exposure to all aspects of our global business, providing insight and analysis, and play a pivotal role in the success of our fast paced and forward thinking organization.
- Working with departmental managers to collect and validate annual budget and quarterly forecast cost submissions, updating for changes to the business plan and business environment
- Supporting the FP&A Manager in compiling and consolidating the overall budget/forecast
- Updating and maintaining our cloud based planning system (Adaptive Insights)
- Preparation of month end reporting (including variance analysis and departmental reporting)
- Working with the Accounting team to improve accuracy and efficiency of postings to the General Ledger
- Tracking spend throughout the month to assist budget holders in making key decisions and working with them on budgetary control
- Prepare and report monthly SaaS bookings metrics, analyzing trends and forecasting future performance
- Proactively identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvements in the finance functions and the systems we use
- Supporting the FP&A Manager in other ad-hoc project work
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience of budgeting, forecasting, or related financial analysis
- Capable of partnering with non-finance teams and building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Pro-active attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to act with confidentiality
- Team player but able to work autonomously and manage own workloads
- Problem solver and able to present information in a clear and concise way
- Advanced Excel skills
- Adaptive Insights, Netsuite, Salesforce experience is a plus
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From