This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join ClickSoftwares Finance team! This role will join a fast-paced and collaborative FP&A team, focused on providing insightful and actionable analysis to ClickSoftwares business leaders and executive team.
Primary responsibilities include forecasting, consolidation and reconciliation of financial data, and providing management with visibility and analytics to support decision-making.
This employee will also take part in the annual budgeting process, will assist in the analysis of ClickSoftwares Cloud business, and will support systems and processes that drive financial insight and operational execution.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Create and maintain functional/departmental budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the development and analysis of various metrics for ClickSoftwares Cloud business
- Analyze and report financial results, enabling management to track and drive performance against goals
- Drive automation within key financial and reporting processes to support efficient decision-making
- Coordinate and align deliverables for executive team and board audience
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and strategic projects as required by management
Preferred Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or a related field
- Background in Corporate Finance (budgeting, business partnership, systems experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, specifically supporting functional budget/forecasts and consolidation of financial data
- Established skills using Microsoft Excel for modeling and analysis
- Ability to work with various systems and programs; Hyperion Planning experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Proven ability to work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing priorities
- Collaborative approach to team environment, ability to engage in cross-functional collaboration
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation