Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
As a Finance Product Manager you will be the bridge and connector of our Technology and Finance teams. You will use data to develop product roadmaps and drive business value projects with different business stakeholders. You will be able to effectively communicate product vision driven by data, and evangelize the vision and accomplishments of the team across Thrasio. You will work directly with Engineers, Accountants, and Financial Specialists on a daily basis.
- Manage and own Finance technical roadmap and help quantify business value of projects
- Gather stakeholder requirements for finance technical projects and help translate them into actionable steps for project members
- Set and communicate product vision across the organization
- Manage technical efforts and interface between Finance, Software Engineers, and the Thrasio organization. You will be responsible for building and rolling out projects
- Evangelize tools to the broader organization to ensure project buy-in. Bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work with assorted teams, including Analytics, to ensure financial reporting level data quality both going in and coming out of Finance modules and other products
- Improve Finance workflows using automated data pipelines and appropriate support technologies
- Research 3rd party vendors and implement new technologies
- Develop appropriate training materials and documentation for tools
- Create and curate tasks for software engineers
What You Bring to the Party
- 4+ years of product management experience is an absolute requirement, leading cross functional project management translating between business and technical requirements
- 2+ years of experience supporting financial or accounting technology
- Experience working within an Agile development environment and with financial software systems, and building and evaluating analytical tools
- Familiarity with database, visualization, and data science tools e.g. SQL, Python, APIs
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Operations or their technical equivalent
- Experience with scaling Financial and Accounting systems
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
Nice to have, but not required
- Experience with SQL and complex data structures
- NetSuite experience
- Additional computer language
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.