NetBrain is looking for a Finance Manager to become a crucial part of the Corporate Finance Team. Reporting to the Director FP&A, the Finance Manager will be an integral member of the FP&A team to help lead the core cadence of business/data analytics and management reporting, to provide actionable financial analysis and decision support with NetBrain’s strategic business objectives.
- Support NetBrain’s core financial planning and analysis activities, including the annual strategic planning and budgeting process, board and management reporting and analysis as well as providing regular financial forecasts.
- Partner with the operating teams to forecast, analyze and report on business performance.
- Develop value-added insights and tools to fully assess and interpret business trends that lead to better strategic business decisions.
- Provide ‘deep dive’ analyses of NetBrain’s growth and profitability drivers, including financial analysis, operational benchmarking and ROI analysis on key initiatives.
- Present business results and performance drivers to operating and executive teams with a strategic perspective, analytical rigor and clarity of thought.
- Support the Finance and Executive team with in-depth analysis across the organization.
- Design and continuously improve a standardized reporting package for the company in an executive dashboard format to include budget to actual analysis, industry and trended
- Bachelors degree.
- 5-8 years of relevant analytical experience
- Ability to build models using sensitivity analysis that allow for dynamic ‘what if’ situations.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to discuss financial and quantitative concepts at an understandable level to a variety of audiences and to all levels of the organization.
- Superior MS-Excel skills
- Ability to compile data from Salesforce.com (SFDC), NetSuite.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple assignments while working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.