We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Finance & Accounting Assistant to join our team and support our healthcare specific talent management solutions. The Finance & Accounting Assistant will be responsible for assisting with various Finance & Accounting administrative and financial support processes. This position will work closely with other accounting personnel, internal departments, and external parties.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build: Bring your creativity to our table! We aren’t just looking for innovative thinkers – we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture:â€¯ You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development: Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, meet-ups, formal trainings and internal training offerings that will elevate your knowledge.
- Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.â€¯â€¯
Reporting directly to our Sr. Staff Accountant this position will work out of our Woburn, MA headquarters. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our offices are temporarily closed for the health and safety of our employees. We are reevaluating the dates of reopening but any new employee who joins our team will be working remotely until our offices reopen.
As a Finance & Accounting Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliation of various general ledger accounts
- Process vendor invoices received and ensure coding is accurate when posted
- Assist with bi-monthly check runs while maintaining accounts payable ledger
- Aid in the asset management process and reporting
- Provide overall assistance to the Finance team with the month-end close
- Assist with the year-end audit process
- Provide support for all accounting functions (Finance, Legal, FP&A, and HR)
- Additional job-related duties or special projects as assigned
- 0 to 2 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in finance and/or accounting
- Proficiency with Excel
- An understanding of general accounting principles
- The ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The capability to work independently on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
You Might Have:
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with Concur
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers,â€¯and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.â€¯
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.