Office Tour Photos
Associate HR Business Partner
Our mission as a Global Talent Management organization is to support our people as individuals, members of teams, and as part of Wayfair. We seek to enhance productivity and retention by promoting employee welfare and inclusion, fostering collaboration and innovation, and driving employee professional growth - reflecting our commitment to our key business drivers, our customers, and our shareholders.
As a more senior associate within the Talent Management Team, you will impact the lives of every Wayfair team member through your high level of knowledge of the business within your sites/areas of coverage. You will also partner with managers to guide and coach them on concerns and inquiries, as well as train them on policies, benefits, and conduct so that they can help their associates with day to day questions. Engaging and managing talent relations, spotting trends and driving change as a result of that analysis will also be key to your success in continuing to make Wayfair a best place to work!"
What You'll Do
- Lead employee relations, employee engagement activities, and investigations.
- Conduct training relating to adoption of our people principles and cultural norms/expectations.
- Support org design and structural changes to ensure consistency.
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of Employee Records using various HRIS systems.
- Evaluate new-hire onboarding and iterate to drive the best experience to fast ramp, assist with programming.
- Assist performance management activities and compensation modifications - help leaders to understand team performance.
- Communicate the strategy behind and rollout of benefits programs, including annual open enrollment, and participate in benefits education campaigns.
- Partner closely with Workforce Management (WFM) and payroll to resolve issues of attendance, employee scheduling, leaves of absence, etc.
- Engage in Talent programming that impacts the business. (ie. Safety Awareness Month, Learning & Development Adherence, etc.)
What You'll Need
- 3+ years experience in a dedicated HR Generalist role
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management, or related field, preferred
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and answer questions
- Proven ability to effectively and respectfully partner with individuals at varying levels within an organization
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Google Suite and HRIS systems
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From