This position will be based in our Lexington, MA headquarters, but will travel extensively to customer sites. The candidate would be responsible for supporting production sites and implementing retrofits. Responsibilities include providing service support, interfacing with operational teams, and troubleshooting any service issues. We’re looking for someone comfortable working with mechanical systems, who is able to work with customers directly, and can document a service history of our systems. Significant travel is required with this position.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or similar field.
- Ability to interface with customers successfully and professionally.
- Ability to understand technical drawings (AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc).
- Comfortable working with mechanical systems.
- Can communicate effectively with both engineering and operational teams.
- Interest and desire to travel -- ~75% travel required.
- Project management interest and/or experience.
- Industrial robotics or other industrial engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA), revision control, and document management systems.
- Basic programming knowledge (Python is a plus).
More Jobs From