New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-river experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual fitness programs, including On the Mat offerings like yoga and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects users with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
In this exciting role you will have the opportunity to grow Hydrows field service program and establish scalable processes to support our rapid growth. You will use your coordination and process development skills to run and develop the program with a cross functional team including hardware engineering, customer support, quality assurance, operations and external service providers. At Hydrow we provide our members with a world class experience and it will be your job to ensure that this experience continues even when a members Hydrow isnt performing up to our standards. To do this you will think outside the box and challenge the status quo of what it means to be a field service program.
Up to 25% domestic and international travel may be required as travel restrictions allow.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing Hydrow Field Service Engineers and growing the internal team
- Growing and maintaining Hydrows domestic and international external service provider network
- Identifying, vetting, negotiating with and training new service providers
- Establishing scalable processes for scheduling, parts management, and customer/technical feedback gathering
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on service costs
- Developing and managing the Hydrow Certified Technician program
- Working closely with the engineering team to maintain and develop training documentation/SOPs
- Facilitating the flow of technical data from the field to the engineering teams.
- Implementing and monitoring service provider scorecards and associated metrics
- Facilitating service visits while processes are implemented
- Field service management experience for consumer products; experience in fitness equipment a major plus
- Operations experience including a demonstrated ability to develop robust processes
- Passion for providing exceptional customer experiences
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot complex electromechanical systems; a technical degree is a plus
- Willingness to jump in and help out where needed, even in areas that are outside of your job description
- Strong documentation and analytical skills
- Familiarity with root cause and corrective action processes
REPORTS TO: Director of Quality
Started in November 2017, Hydrow is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, the company has received multiple rounds of major investments, bringing the Series A total to an impressive $52M - most recently led by L Catterton, the largest, most global consumer-focused private equity firm. Other investments include prominent names in sports and technology, including Rx3 Ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures. This funding will further fuel Hydrow's already impressive trajectory, focusing on content expansion and marketing outreach. The Hydrow experience will soon be promoted to hundreds of thousands of new customers.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.
More Jobs From