Field Operations Specialist
We’re seeking an eager and intelligent individual to join our field operations team.
This opportunity enables you to play a significant role in our company’s growth by helping us build great relationships and deliver a top notch quality experience for our customers and installers. If you're up to the challenge of delivering the best experience for our customers and improving our platform to enable our install teams to be successful, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate in-home consultations, installations, deliveries, and service visits with our internal support team and installers.
- Estimate or assess installation methods, costs and potential issues via pictures and on-site visits for a variety of renovation projects
- Review notes and measurements provided by installers for accuracy and completeness
- Leverage technology to measure results and create scalable operational systems
- Assist with recruiting new installation partners
- Doing whatever is needed to help the team succeed!
Boxes We'd Like You To Check
- Strong working knowledge of construction practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver who comes up with solutions, diffuse situations and manages personalities
- High comfort level with technology and enthusiastic about leveraging it
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment surrounded by smart and hard working team members
- Willing to fight for process improvements and drive change
- Strong time management skills with ability to self-prioritize
- Able to successfully blend your time between our office and in the field
A degree in business or, even better, construction management is preferred. Practical in-field construction experience is a big plus. Interested? Shoot us a note with your resume attached at firstname.lastname@example.org.