LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
We're looking for a high-energy, innovative, strategic and results-driven Field Marketing Manager with exceptional planning and communication skills who can help us drive aggressive sales growth.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the LeanIX field marketing strategy on the East Coast of the U.S. You'll be responsible for implementing our marketing strategy, executing demand generation events, webinars, and programs that generate opportunities and increase funnel velocity within the territories you support. You'll serve as the in-region marketing expert, collaborating closely with regional sales teams and SDRs. You will be responsible for implementing our marketing plans with channel partners to drive territory demand, execute the promotional strategy, support on events and deliver reports that will influence strategic decisions. You will also partner closely with our global demand generation and account based marketing teams to extend and roll out relevant campaigns to your designated territory. Additionally, you'll be responsible for communicating field-level insights to the broader marketing team to ensure that messaging, content, and demand generation programs meet the needs of the region.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a junior marketer to gain hands-on experience in a high-growth organization with plenty of scope to grow and develop.
This position will report to the Sr. Field Marketing Manager.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Implement semi-annual marketing plans that generate demand and increase funnel velocity in assigned territory with input from local sales team and regional sales leaders. Programs may be in-person or virtual
- Serve as point of contact for your territories and continuously engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate and maximize impact of marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with top-tier partners to execute in-person and virtual programs that open up opportunities within their customer base
- Research and coordinate regional and partner events that delight and engage prospective customers - from planning and logistics to post-event follow-up
- Contribute to regional event strategy and execution; assess event performance and use data to drive ROI
- Share field insights with the rest of the marketing team to help optimize messaging, programs, and tactics
- Evaluate and negotiate with vendors including venues, direct mail providers and more
- Utilize data driven decision-making to evaluate results against goals and use learnings to drive improvement
- Collaborate across teams to develop territory specific messaging for presentations and marketing materials
- Perform all other duties and assist in other areas as needed
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-5 years of proven experience in B2B marketing (experience working for cloud services/enterprise SaaS company is a plus)
- Positive, high-energy, collaborative, team-focused attitude
- Strong English language skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills; ability to measure effectiveness of programs and extract actionable insights
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with sales team members, including SDRs
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel and methods by which to increase opportunities and impact pipeline velocity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent at networking and building relationships
- Ability to initiate tasks and work independently with sharp attention to detail
- Comfortable leveraging marketing automation tools (HubSpot required) and Salesforce to build campaigns and track performance
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time when appropriate (post-Covid)
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.