Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Crossix Analytics is a business unit within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
As a Manager/Sr. Manager, Field Marketing for Crossix, you will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet or exceed the Crossix pipeline goals. You will work closely with sales, market strategists, and product marketing teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
What Youll Do
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support revenue objectives of growing existing base and acquiring new customers
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to demand generation email campaigns/nurtures, field events, user events, industry events, webinars, and digital marketing
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- 7+ years of experience in B2B demand generation/field marketing
- Ability to turn vision into strategy and a marketing plan
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
Nice to Have
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
- Experience in ad technology or digital media industry
- Life sciences marketing experience a plus
Perks & Benefits
- This is a remote position. Qualified candidates can live anywhere in the continental U.S.
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.