Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
As our Field Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of our sponsored and owned events for Thrasio. In this role, you will work closely with your peers on the Corporate Marketing and Deals teams to plan all aspects of our events and ensure they achieve our objectives. This role requires you to be onsite for many of the events in places like New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Los Angeles, and Europe to ensure quality of the event.
If you are passionate about event marketing, have a proven record of project management and logistical event success, and are a creative problem solver who is not afraid to figure it out when the unexpected happens, we want to hear from you!
- Oversee the execution of sponsored events, both online and in-person, to create new deal opportunities, accelerate existing deal opportunities, and deepen our existing relationships with Amazon sellers.
- Work with Corporate Marketing team to direct content programming and associated deliverables for event participation, including keynote speech decks, agenda programming, and content summaries.
- Strategize, build, and execute integrated field campaigns that include email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of Thrasios own corporate events intended to drive awareness in the Amazon seller community, nurture seller prospects, and engage our current partners and affiliates.
- Review existing event marketing practices and propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Take ownership of expense tracking, with an eye on generating the most ROI from each event.
- Research, negotiate contracts, and secure venues.
- Oversee venue logistics, both prior to and during events (including but not limited to scheduling, use of space, conference setup, vendor management, branding, AV services, catering, etc).
- Must be able to generate and implement new marketing initiatives to help drive successful events (ideas for boosting registration, attendee engagement, etc...).
What You Bring to the Party
- Passionate about event marketing with a proven track record for strong project management and logistical event success. Corporate events/field marketing experience is a requirement.
- You are a self-starter that uses your time efficiently, is not afraid to marshal the necessary resources to get the job done, and are able to juggle multiple events and their goals at once
- You are action oriented, and enjoy working hard, and relish in the challenge of accurately scoping out requirements, objectives, and schedules for events of all sizes. Youre meticulous when managing even project plans, budgets, and projecting costs.
- You build rapport well and are able to exude calm when things go sideways (because, as you know, theres always something that goes sideways with events).
- Past experience with Hubspot, CRM software, and event management software a plus.
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.