All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Were looking for an energetic regional marketing manager to join our marketing team at Snyk. Youll work closely with Snyks sales directors to align marketing strategy to sales goals by recommending and supporting plans that include a mix of activities to key accounts (virtual events, digital campaigns, executive roundtables, hands-on workshops, etc.) The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, have a great understanding of sales, and make data-driven decisions.
Youll spend your time:
- Working cross-functionally with demand marketing, DevRel, product marketing and marketing ops to drive in-region sales success, delivering qualified leads and pipeline opportunities within target accounts
- Defining and rolling out account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and programs in your region. Youll own and create regional target account lists in collaboration with sales teams, and continuously track meetings and opportunities created within Tier 1 and Tier 2 accounts
- Planning, budgeting, executing, measuring, and ROIing. Youll be in control of each campaigns plans and execution (webinars, digital campaigns, virtual events, field events) as well as budgeting and goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation goals
- Leading marketing enablement for your region by being a single source of knowledge for updates and announcements around all things marketing!
Youll do amazing things at Snyk if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience supporting B2B sales team in a field marketing or ABM role
- Have worked closely with inside sales teams and understand how to support and accelerate them
- Are passionate about impacting revenue goals
- Care about perfecting small details and exceeding prospect experience expectations
- You thrive in a hyper-growth environment
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, and SFDC
- Youre hands-on, curious and love to explore new ideas and tools
- Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to high profile accounts
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyks mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern. Snyks unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with our engineering teams based mostly in London and Tel Aviv, and 10% of the company working fully-remote. Weve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we have teams across multiple offices, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others perspectives. We make heavy use of video calls and Slack to stay connected.
At Snyk, we are experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us! By the end of Q4 2019 alone, Snyk had already over 110,000 registered users, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, Salesforce, Mastercard, BBC, and others). We also raised an additional $150 million, announced January 21, 2020. With this investment, we have partnered with Stripe, along with Coatue, Tiger Global, BoldStart, Trend Forward, Amity and Salesforce Ventures, to build on our 2019 momentum and continue to fuel our developer-first approach to security.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure.