Field Marketing Manager
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing high impact field marketing events and activities to generate new business opportunities and accelerate existing opportunities for EverQuotes Agency business sales team. Working closely with our sales leadership and team members, this position will develop, lead and execute field events, programs and campaigns as well as drive the follow up and analysis to drive conversion of key accounts.
Your primary objectives are to introduce net new sales opportunities and assist sales to accelerate prospects through the sales cycle, as well as to ensure thorough coverage and penetration of the regions target accounts by leveraging various marketing distribution channels.
- Develop a data driven, engaging, field marketing strategy and calendar of events for EverQuote.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations on program and campaign investments based on conversion rates and industry benchmarks.
- Plan and execute end-to-end, first class prospecting and customer events that will attract and engage high value targets.
- Communicate marketing initiatives, ongoing campaigns, available tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc. to the agency business stakeholders
- Report to Agency leadership the levels of sourced and influenced pipeline against established KPIs
- Travel up to up to 5 days a month
- 2-5 years Field Marketing/Sales Support experience preferred
- Proven experience working with SMB & channel sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and new business; actual sales experience a plus
- Track record of B2B marketing experience at a technology company developing innovative and unique marketing events and campaigns.
- Strong and dynamic communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and defend plans for strategic analysis, recommendations, and conclusions
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, and a "can do" attitude
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for enabling effective Sales Teams
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Budget Management Skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We employ completely data-driven decision-making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock options and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more