The Field Marketing Manager at BitSight is responsible for developing creative and integrated regional field and channel marketing plans that drive pipeline and revenue to maximize the marketing mix, throughout the buyer's journey. This marketing professional will partner with the regional sales leaders and teams, which include Enterprise Sales, Inside Sales, Account Managers, Sales Development Reps and Channel Account Managers. In addition to the sales team, it is important to develop strong relationships with the Corporate Marketing and Channel Marketing teams to support sales revenue goals by implementing integrated marketing programs that deliver new opportunities and accelerate existing opportunities.
The success of a regional plan goes beyond regional events to include trade shows and national events (e.g. RSA, BlackHat), as well as recommend/incorporate digital and online campaigns, targeted account based programs based on regional needs to drive brand awareness for BitSight and lead generating pipeline and opportunity acceleration.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of field marketing best practices, the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline and best practices around ROI measurement. This is an important role to help BitSight further accelerate its regional presence and the successful candidate will have a significant impact on the individual regions and ultimate North American revenue growth.
- Set regional field marketing strategy in partnership with sales and channel teams.
- Optimize communication between Corporate Marketing and the field to build and accelerate pipeline.
- Create demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including integrated campaigns, conferences and local events, account-based marketing (ABM) programs, industry-specific campaigns, joint channel marketing activities, and more.
- Monitor and report on campaign results and effectiveness, including ROI, and recommend changes as needed.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts, and make adjustments.
- Account based marketing (ABM) experience is a plus.
- Security or risk management experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in metrics tracking.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong skill-set with reporting and analysis of regional program metrics.
- Collaborate with Corporate/Product Marketing on successful strategies for increasing event participation, revenue growth, and community awareness.
- Ensure that content is aligned with corporate go-to-market messaging and positioning.
- Work closely with partnership teams to identify and cultivate partner relationships. Execute on general event logistics as needed (venue search, marketing invites, staffing, onsite coordination, etc).
- Manage prospect lists between the companys CRM and marketing automation databases and vendors progress (export and import).
- Manage vendors assisting with demand generation such as content syndication groups, graphic designers, fulfillment agencies.
- Coordinate initiatives across internal teams and vendors.
- Provide regional assistance to marketing initiatives as required.
- Independent self-starter who can prepare the regional marketing plan and drive cross-functional deliverables with leaderships input as necessary.
- Ability to see the big picture and align sales and marketing opportunities in region.
- Strong understanding of strategic marketing planning and program development
- Experience running high tech marketing events including roundtables, briefings, thought leadership events, trade shows, executive dinners, etc. -- as well as measuring ROI and account engagement.
- Experience working closely with value added resellers to achieve sales goals.
- Highly motivated, goal oriented, team player focused on delivering high quality engagements for Sales.
- Strong customer focus and business orientation, with ability to engage senior executives through professional communications.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project, budget and team management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at one time in a fast-paced, shifting environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or B.A. degree. MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of success and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience driving go-to-market initiatives within specific regions and verticals.
- Experience using Salesforce, marketing automation software, partner portal management software, and event management software.
- Ability to travel up to 30% to the West Coast and Midwest.