Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from and contribute to a high caliber team at high growth company and make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great role for you. The position will be based out of Pleasanton, CA.
What You'll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans; includes event and webinar execution, customer conference support, partner and customer communications
- Support a broad mix of marketing programs across multiple Veeva teams
- Manage webinar logistics and execution for marketing, alliances, and customer success teams
- Conduct online research to help build and maintain complete, accurate contact lists for marketing and sales.
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, event app management, and reporting
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Slideshare, Facebook, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, public relations, social media, and digital team to manage field marketing program components
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google analytics, Google ad words etc.).
- 2-3 years of marketing, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with a very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Growth minded and a team player with a positive attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and marketing operations
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.