More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Field & Events Marketing Manager.
We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive and energetic events expert to support our U.S. region to develop and execute corporate event and field marketing programs.
Mirakls corporate events and formats include the Americas Mirakl Platform & Marketplace Summit and selected events (virtual and in person) across our core industries and territories. This person will collaborate closely with the executive team, sales, product, and alliances teams to ensure successful events for our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and manage event calendar, budgets, project plans and summaries
- Act as the project manager for Mirakls major US events, the Mirakl Platform and Marketplace Summit in Boston
- Responsible for all event execution logistics venue selection and negotiation, vendors, internal creative/design teams, deliverables, logistics and operations
- Manage a diverse range of corporate & field events with concentration in sponsorships, conferences & closing activities
- Conduct pre and post event meetings that communicate objectives and prepares staff for events
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams - Sales, Alliances, Product Marketing & Demand Generation to produce account based marketing programs including but not limited to: direct mail campaigns, collateral, and roadshows
- Design and craft event support campaign materials including: email campaigns, landing pages, social media
- Track and measure event marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in corporate events, preferably in a high tech environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask under tight deadlines
- Tradeshow booth design and execution
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Experience with marketing reporting and ability to show ROI of events
- Familiarity with a range of mar-tech tools (Our stack includes Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, Terminus, Salesloft, Sendoso, Drift)