Family Enrollment Lead for NYC (Boston-Based)
You will be on the front lines of a rapidly growing early child care organization. You will be the point person for prospective families in Boston & NYC, while also leading important initiatives to drive customer growth and data integrations.
Provide a welcoming, delightful, and supportive experience for all families:
- Work with families to understand the specifics of their situation and what their childcare needs are
- Communicate CozyKins value and how our service addresses their needs to close the sale
- Build long-term relationships and establish trust with each family engage with
- Gather feedback from all families (moving forward or not) to reflect on enrollment processes
- Promptly complete all meetings, follow ups, and reminders
Own an efficient and effective onboarding process for new families:
- Work with Family Experience team to provide a smooth transition from deposit to the matching phase
- Provide new-family information and collect all required documents
Ensure our enrollment strategy is scalable:
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that drive growth and/or efficiencies that positively impact deposit
- Enable the teams efforts to continually improve plans and processes
- Proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Ensure 100% of prospective family leads are tracked within our CRM system and each stage of the enrollment process is properly documented
Lead backend Enrollment day-to-day efficiencies:
-Application Management: Oversee the use of various applications, including Zapier and platforms to produce data for the sales team. By evaluating data, ensure the success of an application or implement a new solution if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.
-Data Management: Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a process.
- Have an understanding of what families go through to find childcare
- Know what the childcare options are for parents
- Experience working with children in any capacity is a plus
- Questioning attitude to promote understanding each familys unique needs
- Working with large sets of data, you must have analytical skills and be able to recognize trends and foreshadow trends in the future
- Experience with lead generation or inside sales role (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with CRM technology (preferred but not required)
- Experience working in a startup is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and energetic personality
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- Customer-first attitude
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
Compensation $60,000 - $80,000
Equity 0.0% - 0.1%