HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry with technology that connects landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company and the industry. Join us as we empower the real estate community to provide incredible experiences for their tenants.
We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
At HqO, the sales team is the tip of the spear when it comes to customer engagement. We are solution oriented and consultative in our approach. We firmly believe that the solutions we are bringing to market can help our customers accomplish their goals. We listen actively. We say no when appropriate. We build relationships as trusted advisors. Were fast paced and high growth.
The sales internship will give you the opportunity to engage directly with customers on the front line of the business. You will partner with marketing on the handoff of leads, which you will have the chance to own and nurture into qualified prospects. Youll set meetings for the sales team and have the chance to attend some of those meetings yourself. You will have the opportunity to give demos of the software to prospects and help to hone the value proposition.
- Engaging with customers via phone and video conference
- Assessing customer needs and fit
- Giving demos of the software to prospects
- Scheduling meetings for Account Executives
- Tracking activity in our CRM tool, Hubspot
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping out as part of a team
More Jobs From