HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry with technology that connects landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company and the industry. Join us as we empower the real estate community to provide incredible experiences for their tenants.
We move fast and have a lot of opportunities for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
In this role you will work directly with HqOs TechOps team, supporting our internal technology and security initiatives, helping to ensure that our network, computers and software are running smoothly and securely. You will gain real world experience working with widely used enterprise applications including GSuite, Okta and Jamf. We are a rapidly growing company and our new team members will rely on you to help them get up and running on day one with all of their technology needs.
- Onboard new team members using established processes
- Provision and reclaim assigned hardware and peripherals
- Respond to IT issues for both on-site and remote team members
- Support the HqO team with Conference room AV, printing, and wifi access
- Document new and existing procedures, and contribute suggestions for improving them
- Computer science degree path or equivalent training/experience
- Understanding of computer networks
- Desire to learn and a passion for technology=
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience supporting Mac computers
- Experience with GSuite
- Experience with Google Meet and/or Zoom Video Conferencing
- Experience with Jamf
More Jobs From