Marketing Services Design Co-op
iRobot Corporation, with a mission of empowering people to do more is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the worlds preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
We are currently seeking a Marketing Services Design Co-Op to support the Marketing Services Team. Working closely with the Marketing Services team and our internal stakeholders, you will support various marketing, digital, and branding activities to help grow the home robot business around world. Working closely with asset owners, you will ensure proper storage of marketing assets on the iRobot Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
Member of cross-functional marketing team involved in adaptation of digital banner ads, image resizes, emails, and web marketing campaign promotions used in North America and EMEA. Responsible for administration of iRobots Digital Asset Management (DAM) system to ensure successful use of marketing content across all global marketing teams.
What You Will Do:
- Create or edit banner ads, emails and webpages for campaign promotions
- Responsible for various edits to existing creative assets including but not limited to resizing of product photography and global banner ads
- Construct static promotional banners using Photoshop based on creative briefs
- Use iRobots project management system, Workfront, to receive task assignments, upload creative proofs, and receive feedback
- Adhere to brand guidelines across all digital e-commerce projects
- Oversee the iRobot DAM to ensure proper file naming, usage rights and metadata completion of all uploaded assets
- Manage the administration of user roles, permissions and areas each user has access to on DAM
- Assist with training and onboarding of new DAM users.
- Act as liaison for digital watermarking vendor, Digimarc, to provide monthly reporting on misuse of assets to iRobot legal team
- Compile and distribute reports on DAM usage and success
- Support other projects from the Global Marketing team (as needed) including merchandising, photography/videography, and media
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Pursuing BS or BA studies in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Pursuing Minor in Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office suite, file formats (PSD, INDD, Illustrator, MP4) and high resolution versus low resolution assets
- Highly organized with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Experience using social media in a business setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple team members
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated interest in Marketing, Branding, Communications, and consumer products
In Return You Can Expect:
Fast paced, high-energy, team oriented, bagel Fridays/dog day Friday, have fun is in our mission and cold brew is on tap.