Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced facility professional to manage and work on operations, relocation, expansion and renovation projects. We continue to expand in this market and are looking for someone who can manage multiple locations, in total of over 80,000 square feet. This position will have a key role in embodying and supporting the community and culture of this market, delivering new spaces and implementing strategies to scale operations. This full-time position will report to the Regional Facilities Operations Supervisor - Americas East.
- Full on-site management of facilities operations and services in traditional and serviced offices
- Significant role in working with site leads to develop and foster Facebook culture
- Work with Project Management, Real Estate & Facilities, Office Leaders, Workplace Design and hired Architects/Contractors to define scope of work for satellite office new build, expansion, renovation projects to deliver best in class workplace
- Coordinate office requirements for space planning, furniture, IT, and Security and other cross functional partners
- Support local transportation and events teams and partner with Global Transportation & Global Events & Amenities leads in support of their strategic plans
- Track budgets and performance to plan associated with Facilities OpEx annual budgets, forecasting, and CapEx planning
- Manage communication and relationship with building property management companies and their vendors
- Lead client relationship management for all internal clients and ensure excellent and consistent levels of customer service delivery
- Provide direction to onsite facilities management vendor team
- Control of business critical/emergency situations and seeks to resolve promptly while ensuring minimum disruption to the business
- Full oversight and responsibility of onsite operations, strategy, programs and process to support 24/7 operations, critical systems backup, preventative maintenance, and asset management
- Oversee alignment of standards in terms of hard and soft services including preventative maintenance delivery, janitorial, moves-adds-changes process, shipping/receiving operations and process including management of IFM contract including SLAs & KPIs
- Strength in negotiating and influencing skills
- Prioritizes customer service and relationship building