The Extensions Developer will focus on expanding the capabilities of CyberArk products to integrate with multiple ranges of platforms, operating systems and applications. The Extensions Developer will take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage, through technical research and design to development and the completion and maintenance of the final deliverable. This person will produce quality code that meets the high security, stability and performance standards of the largest enterprises in the world. The ideal candidate will have experience with software development and have knowledge in various enterprise software systems.
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer in all phases with excellent communication skills. Thorough communications with all stakeholders.
- Gather, document, analyze customers’ business objectives and needs, and translate them into definite technical requirements, use cases, and success criteria. Manage scope changes with customers if necessary.
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain software components (scripts, executables, plug-ins) for integrating CyberArk products with 3rd party vendor software.
- Collaborate with the Business Development department to design and develop new certified integrations for CyberArk’s products
- Ensure that the quality of CyberArk services being provided will meet customers’ and CyberArk’s high quality standards
- Collaborate with Security Services management team to assess quality of services delivered.
- Strong ability to research new technologies (platforms, devices, applications, etc.), and quickly and independently develop a strong understanding of them
- At least 2 years of experience in .Net
- At least 2 years of experience with scripting languages like Python, Batch, or PowerShell
- Basic understanding of multithreading and synchronization
- Basic understanding of security principles: encryption, authentication protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of independence and commitment to high quality deliverables
- Team player
Knowledge (can be basic or advanced) in one or more of the following technologies:
- Windows, LDAP and Directories, Databases, Unix, AS400 and MF, SAP, WMI, Expect, Routers and network devices, Web, VMWare and virtualization
- Knowledge of Microsoft RDS (Remote Desktop Services) deployment – Configuring, licensing, encryption, maintaining sessions
- Common software design patterns
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol (analyze network traffic, use of network sniffers)