Office Tour Photos
Cultural Care Au Pair
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audience.
Who are you?
- You are up for any challenge and love opportunities to take a new idea and develop a process around it.
- You are an influencer and a natural networker who loves talking to people.
- You excel at time management and are passionate about perfecting logistics so things run smoothly.
- You know nothing is impossible and you are not afraid to prove it.
- You are resourceful and balance when to voice your own ideas and when to bring in others to get the job done.
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you.
As an Au Pair Extension Coordinator, you will play an integral role in supporting our Extensions team by helping au pairs through the extension application process and developing partnerships with schools in your region. In this customer facing position, you will be responsible for ensuring a high conversion of au pairs from the time they register to when they are ready to match. We will rely on you to be proactive in ensuring all au pairs understand their deadlines, education requirements, and steps in the extension process and come up with new ways to help ensure an easy customer journey. You love to share your ideas and are always thinking about how to do things faster and better. Being a team player who goes above-and-beyond is the only way you do things. Your role will be as big as you can grow it!
- Consistently aim for quality, proactive outgoing calls to au pairs
- Navigate daily scheduled calls and task assignment from registration to matching
- Set clear expectations about next steps and ensure they have what they need for an easy customer journey
- Inspire au pairs and get them excited about extending their time in the USA
- Be mindful the details and ensure au pairs are extending for the right reason
- Regularly meet individual and team goals
- Collaborate across departmentsto develop creative ways we can reach and educate au pairs
The ideal candidate should have:
- High motivation to hit daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Demonstrated leadership ability in current role
- Understanding of task and pipeline management in salesforce
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability, presence, antennae, and resourcefulness
- Ability to effectively manage high daily phone call and email volume
- Prior experience in sales a plus
- Ability to work a minimum of one Saturday/month (overtime compensation included)
A few of our benefits & perks:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- Bonus potential beyond salary
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1styear), followed by 4 weeks (2ndyear)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Comprehensive training and professional development, including an international trip to visit our overseas teams
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Complimentary in-house language classes, fitness classes, community service groups, and various other EF activities
Cultural Care Au Pairis associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the worlds largest international education companyproviding life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education.Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From