Office Tour Photos
Manifest Twitter IRL. Join Twitter’s Culture & Experiential Marketing team in bringing Twitter to life in unique, breakthrough ways. Leaping from the platform, into real life in human, bold and electric ways.
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about. Our goal is to power experiences that drive conversation and deepen people’s connection to our iconic brand.
We’re seeking a proven experiential marketing leader and creative mastermind to shape and drive our most exciting brand and user focused executions yet. Design dynamic, innovative and impactful “Only Twitter” experiences that have never been done before. In this newly created role, you will expertly direct a cross-functional team in shaping culture and conversation.
WHO YOU ARE
- A strong experiential marketing leader and creative visionary, who inspires bold, innovative thinking and big ideas
- You’re connected to culture and on the pulse of what’s happening
- Experience directing large scale end-to-end consumer events and experiences
- Demonstrated experience in assessing costs and production feasibility
- Keep cross-functional teams focused in the development and execution of strong concepts and solutions
- Ability to translate from idea to action, and bring others along the journey with you
- A reliable partner with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Nimble, flexibility and able to function calmly in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
- Take ownership and pride in delivering consistent, quality work
- Solve unforeseen situations as they arise in a calm manner
- A fast-learner, who can quickly absorb and adapt to new tools and technologies
- Has an interest or passion for Twitter. Hashtags, memes and emojis make you happy
- Creative and innovative thinker. A true problem solver
- 8+ years of experiential marketing, design or related creative experience
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- G Suite for Business, Mac and Keynote proficient
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From